Thursday, October 18, 2012

Favorite Movie/ Sacred Holiday

My Favorite Movies:
-Riding in Cars with Boys
-Mean Girls
- I am Sam

Sacred Holiday:
My saced holiday would be Christmas Eve/ Christmas Day. On this day my entire family gathers together to celebrate Jesus's Birthday. We always join at my aunt's house and everyone brings gifts that we place under the Christmas tree. My mom and aunts join together to make an enormous meal for everyone to enjoy. Loud music plays throughout the entire house.  One of my uncles always dresses up as Santa Claus and ends up scareing at least one of my neices or newphews. At midnight we all surround the Christmas tree to open gifts, take pictures and enjoy the celebration. Eliades argument of primordial chaos takes place within my sacred holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment